Monday, November 21, 2005

Sweaty feet gals

I work at a local fitness center, and everyday I see babes covered in sweat leaving the machines. It is hot as hell. I love women with sweaty feet. I love holding them, sucking them, tasting the subtle taste of salt from the sweat of working out.

God, I am such a foot fetishist, lol!

Well, one day I got lucky, after closing I started to clean the place up and came across a locker that wasn't closed all the way. I peeked in and there was a wallet, and some gym shoes, and a pair of socks. I snatched the socks, but left the wallet and all the rest. I'm not a thief, I just wanted to sniff the smell of hot sweaty feet.

Man, I put that sock on my cock and began to stroke it while I was watching the Kylie Video from this site and fucking blew my load right into her sock. I still have one sock left, but I am going to save it for when I find the perfect video.

I wish more sweaty feet gals were so careless about leaving their lockers unlocked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home